By the end of this article, you’ll have a complete understanding of Premiere Pro’s Create Proxies, Attach Proxies, and Reconnect Full Resolution Media workflows. —Sofi Marshall, Frame.io
Frame.io is really ramping up the content on their blog. This blog post by Sofi Marshall is one of the most comprehensive posts on Premiere Pro's proxy workflows that you'll ever come across. With over 4,500 words, she's sure to answer your proxy questions.
The post is broken up into three main sections: creating proxies in Premiere Pro, attaching proxies made in-camera or with 3rd-party software, and reconnecting full-resolution media.
There's a convenient table of contents near the top of the post to let readers skip to the section that most interests them. Click on the links below to go to the article
- Adding the Toggle Proxies Button
- 1. Creating Proxies in Premiere Pro
- 2. Attaching In-Camera Proxies and Third Party Software Proxies
- 3. Reconnecting Full Resolution Media
- Tips for Working with Proxies in Premiere Pro