LACPUG: Working with Color in Adobe Premiere Pro with Karl Soule
Karl Soule joined us and went in-depth into the features of the Lumetri Color Panel within Premiere. —LACPUG
Karl also covered:
- Introduction to the Lumetri panel.
- Using secondaries.
- Setting up a Tangent Element hard surface control in Premiere.
- Use of adjustment layers to manage color on a scene level
- Use of Master Clip Effects
- Masking/tracking in Premiere
- Use of LUTs and Libraries.
- Exporting color as Premiere presets or generic LUTs for use in other tools.
- Using LUTs in Media Encoder for dailies and proxies.