Frame.io: Introducing Frame.io for Adobe After Effects CC
It's an exciting time for video collaboration! Frame.io now offers an integrated panel for our After Effects brothers and sisters. Watch the overview video, and read the blog post to learn more about Frame.io in After Effects CC. Just ignore the opening line in the video, "Move over Premiere."
Today we’re moving our Adobe Creative Cloud integration beyond the NLE. Our real-time collaboration layer has revolutionized how editors work in Adobe Premiere Pro. Now, the same toolset has been integrated into Adobe After Effects. Once again, this provides interaction with the entire Frame.io application. The custom Frame.io panel is directly accessible in the After Effects UI. —Mark Christiansen, Frame.io
- Upload queued After Effects comps in 2 clicks
- Get real-time comments and annotations that sync to your comp
- Import comments and annotations into your comp as live shape layers
- Auto version every change you make
- Upload project files and bins