The Complete Guide For (Not) Going To Adobe MAX 2015
Adobe Creative Cloud product releases are like Christmas. Which makes Adobe MAX like a Christmas pageant. It's a reminder of the reason for the season.
But not all Creative Cloud users can go.
That's why there's Santa! Adobe is bringing the Ghost of Adobe MAX Present right to your computer. Join the rest of the Adobe MAX 2015 attendees from the comfort of your desk. Adobe will even remind you when to watch!
October 5, 9:30–11:30am PDT &October 6, 10–11:30am PDT
Watch Adobe MAX 2015 Keynotes Live!
Things To Pack For MAX Online 2015
Nothing! You're not going, remember? On the bright side - no luggage, no airport lines, no jet lag for you to enjoy MAX Online. MAX Online is freely accessible with an internet connection. So any Creative Cloud user can be a participant in some of the highlights from Adobe's annual palooza. Here are 7 things to help you get the most out of MAX Online:
1. MAX Online is two days of live keynotes from Adobe MAX 2015
2. True or false? Baz Lurhmann is a keynote speaker at Adobe MAX 2015? (Hover over image for answer)
3. Check out the keynote speakers for each of the 6 session tracks.
Premiere Bro is a little impartial to video, so below are the keynote speakers for the video track. Can you guess who they are? (Hover over images for answers)
4. Did you know Adobe MAX has a Twitter handle?
5. Did you know Adobe MAX has a blog?
6. Take a look at the hotels you won't be staying at during MAX Online. Might see the awesome venues too...
7. Unfortunately, those participating in MAX Online will need to provide their own meals.
There's Always Next Year...
Start pinching pennies and making plans to go to Adobe MAX 2016! Until then, let's enjoy the simple benefits of MAX Online.